V. Erokhin, “Organized bioorganic and nanoparticulate systems”,
Meeting of Italian Physical Society, Parma (Italy) 2003.
2. V. Erokhin, “Patterned arrays of magnetic nano-engineered
capsules on solid supports”, International Conference on Magnetism,
Roma (Italy) 2003.
3. V. Erokhin, “Electron beam irradiation for patterning of
thin layers”, Summerschool on Nanocapsules with functionalised
surfaces and walls, Bremen (Germany) 2003.
4. V. Erokhin, G. Raviele, J. Glatz-Reichenbach, R. Narizzano, S.
Stagni, and C. Nicolini, “High-value organic capacitor”,
8th Europian Conference on Organized , Otranto- Lecce, Italy, 2001
5. V. Erokhin, “Aggregated layers of nanoparticles grown in
LB films”, NATO workshop on Nanoparticles, Vigo (Spain) 2000.
6. V. Erokhin, “Nanoparticles and aggregated nanoparticulate
layers”, EL.B.A.-Max Planck FORUM 2000, Rome, Italy, 2000
7. S. Erokhina, V. Erokhin, and C. Nicolini, “Electrical properties
of thin copper sulfide films produced b the aggregation of nanoparticles
formed in LB presursor”, 9th International Conference on Organized
Molecular Films, Potsdam, Germany, 2000
8. V. Erokhin and C. Nicolini, “Bacteriorhodopsin based light-adressable
transducer”, The First ELBA-Foresight Conference on Nanotechnology,
Rome, Italy, 1999
9. V. Erokhin, P. Facci, L. Gobbi, S. Dante, F. Rustichelli, and C.
Nicolini, “Preparation of semiconductor superlattices from LB
precursor”, 8th International Conference on Organized Molecular
Films, California (Asilomar), USA, 1997
10. V. Erokhin, P. Facci, S. Carrara, and C. Nicolini, “Monoelectron
phenomena in nanometer scale particles formed in LB films”,
7th International Conference on Organized Molecular Films, Ancona
(Numana), Italy, 1995
11. V. Erokhin, Y. Lvov, R. Kayushina, and L. Feigin, “Protein
Langmuir-Blodgett films as sensitive elements”, Russian-Italian
workshop on Liquid Crystals, Catania (Italy) 1991.
12. V. Erokhin, “Protein Langmuir-Blodgett films”, 2nd
International Conference on Molecular Electronics and Biocomputers,
Moscow, USSR, 1988
2004 Laboratory of Molecular Nanotechnologies. All rights reserved.
Design by Yury Gunaza